Sharing Good Practices for Social Innovation is a new Erasmus Plus Youth KA2 Strategic Partnership project coordinated by the Italian organisation Demostene Centro Studi per la Promozione dello Sviluppo Umano. The project will run from July 2017 to December 2018 and will see the participation of partners from different EU countries, namely: Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Greece, Spain, France and Poland.
The project aims to endorse young people from the participating counties to boost their creativity and competitiveness, thus contributing to the objectives and targets of Europe 2020 about Social Innovation (SI).
Specific objectives of the project are:
The specific Objectives are:
1) To develop entrepreneurial skills of the participants;
2) To provide the participants with information on how to develop, validate and implement social entrepreneurial projects and enterprises;
3) To Exchange experience, tools and best practices concerning SI;
4) To equip the participants with tools and methods on the development of entrepreneurial skills among young people;
5) To develop new methods and tools on the topic of social entrepreneurship;
6) To provide the participants with information about opportunities of the Erasmus+ Programme and to support the establishment of new partnerships;
7) To develop solidarity, promote tolerance and foster mutual understanding between people with different backgrounds through initiating intercultural dialogue between them and common transnational projects.
The project consists of 3 main activities:
The main results of the project will be to trigger inspiration in order to create new enterprises (including social enterprises) independently or on the NGOs base and activities for young people on the topic of social entrepreneurship implemented by project participants in their countries. Promoting social innovation among the local partners’ NGOs in order to help them to become sustainable as well as involving bigger number of young people in NGOs and social entrepreneurship issues are longer term benefits after the project.
Target: Youth, Youth workers, students, young entrepreneurs
The proposal will contribute to endorse European talents and give them the possibility to understand better and reach their personal goals.
The project should promote a decrease of unemployment rate and favour new debates National and International level about new innovative tools to face unemployment and give young people the necessary skills and tools to make them active workers and citizens.
In addition, the project will help vulnerable groups to overcome their difficulty in order to enter the labour market.